Student Lifecycle Management System
Chhattisgarh Infotech and Biotech Promotion Society (CHi PS) has initiated a project with web based application ‘Student Lifecycle Management and Allied services’ as a service to the universities/colleges which covers the activities from admission till alumni online.
- SLMS is Web based software that is designed to manage and optimize the entire student lifecycle. It has been extensively tested, evaluated and selected by CHi PS by a thorough Government procurement process. The application will be hosted in the State Data Centre, which is managed by CHi PS and will be available to all State-sponsored Universities, the affiliated colleges, and to the students studying in the colleges of respective Universities/ Colleges of Chhattisgarh. The lifecycle of the project includes designing, implementation and maintenance of entire SLMS software and associated for a period of 10 Years on Pay-per-Use basis.
- SLMS automates and integrates various core processes like Admission, Academics, Examination, Placement and Alumni Management; while working in a stand-alone fashion. In addition to these, the Management information system along with the Dashboard feature offers data from all such processes in form of condensed, logically structured reports for efficient University Governance.
Latest Facts and Figures of the project
Student Life Cycle Management
- Live in HNLU from academic session 2015-2016
- Roll out is proposed in 4 universities (Pt. R.S.S.U. Raipur, Bilaspur University, Sarguja University, Bastar University).
Online Application Form & Examination System
- Live in CG VYAPAM from July 2014 and completed more than 33 lakh candidates in 2.9 year.
- Police Headquarter - 1.80 Lacs Online applications processed for various exams conducted by PHQ.
- Online Application Form & Allied Services: 7,81,252 (exact) as of 7th Aug 2015
- Email Notification: 20,00,000 (approx.) as of 7th Aug 2015
- SMS Notifications: 35,00,000 (approx.) as of 7th Aug 2015