Common Services Centers (Also called as Gramin CHOiCE Centers) are envisioned as the front-end delivery points for
Government, private and social services on any time any where access basis to rural citizen. Chips as State Designated Agency
(SDA) for implementing Common Service Center (CSC) Scheme under the guidance of Electronics & Information Technology Department, Government of Chhattisgarh have established approx 1300 CSCs across the State. Most of the CSCs are providing various citizen centric services like Aadhaar Enrollment, PVC EPIC/Aadhaar card printing, PAN card, DTH/Mobile recharge, NDLM, LIC premium and other G2C and B2C services for citizen.
Chips has conducted various awareness workshops and training for CSCs to sensitize about the services which are being delivered through CSCs.
- Chips has organized the workshop with the help of SBI to deliver Financial Inclusion services to rural citizen through CSCs. Currently approx 1000 CSCs are delivering Banking services through their CSCs.
- Chips and CSC-SPV have organized the workshop on Teleclinic to deliver various health services to Rural Community through Choice centers with the help of Apollo Tele Health Services (ATHS).
- 3000 tribal Youths will be imparted e Digital literacy courses through Choice centers in Kanker and Korba district.
- Chips as Aadhaar Enrollment Agency has enrolled Aadhaar of more than 15 Lacs residents.
- Under National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) initiative, Chips has completed the survey of more than 60000 students and approx 15000 students have completed their examination.
- Mr. Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India has awarded Mrs. Tanuja Raichura for taking serious efforts for delivering various citizen centric services through their CSC.